Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the location of the parking assist control module? I have downloaded the service manual, but there is no mention of the system or the module, the only diagram I can find on the internet, does not give the precise location of the control unit, just points to the body, front? I called a deale, they did not what to help, just told me to book the car in.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Someone will be along soon to help, but in our first Yeti, there were only rear parking sensors, which were four dark-lined circles on the bumper. It would help if you could put details of your Yeti's year and model type in your signature.

Reactions: Ruari

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi welcome to the forum, here it is.................

View attachment 6792
Hi, My Yeti is a 2012 Greenline, so looking at the reply to my post, I should find the unit behind the offside rear quarter panel interior trim. I am assuming the unit has failed, the reversing light do come on, but that is all, no display on the radio unit, and no bleeper sounding.
Len.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to say, I downloaded a PDF service manual, also today a cd/dvd version of the service manual arrived, but I can find no mention of the unit, or its location, as of yet.
Len.

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
If the unit has failed I would expect to find a fault code with a scan of the ecu. My 2012 Yeti threw a wobbly and the radio and sensors went quiet. It was the radio, I disconnected the battery for a couple of minutes then reconnected, the radio went through a power on self test (POST) and cleared the fault which has not returned. Worth a try as it costs nothing, the radio code is stored in the ecu so all you will have to do is reset the time. Also worth checking the fuses for the radio etc. Costs nothing and could save a lot of time.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,023 Posts
Have you checked the connection on the back of the infotainment unit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts