Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the push notifications, I did enable in the past and thought that would be the end of it, but every time I log in it comes up again so I enable it again but it comes up again next time I log in and gets annoying, my question is every time I log in is it supposed to come up or have I done something wrong.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know I had to or where it was, I'm still coming to terms with the new site but I have noticed there seemed to be a lot more posts on the old site. I've just been into my account and had a look around and saved post notifications at the bottom of the page, if that's how I'm supposed to do it.

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
When leaving the site do you log out or just leave.
If you log out and it persists try just shutting site without logging out.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always log out when leaving site, I haven't deleted cookies any cookies, I didn't know I could turn off the push notifications but I'll give that some thought

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've logged out twice now and it looks like the annoying push notifications has gone, I could understand if allowing the push notifications had a save option, but it didn't, but going into account details and saving there seems to have done the trick. RESULT

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry it's back, I've enabled it and saved it but it comes back, I've disabled it and saved and it comes back, what do I have to do to get rid of the enable push notifications, I always sign out when leaving page as I share computer with other members, plus I don't want it open while playing COD.

·
Administrator
4,561 Posts
If you can let us know what device, operatring system and browser you are using we may be able to get Admin if needed to look into the issue, but they have been not very active recently probably due to lockdowns.

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
I
Could your anti virus be deleting cookies that would keep the notifications turned off?
I was not sure if he could not turn them on or off but going by his last reply I'm pretty sure he wants them off.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
You've probably noticed this, but there is now an additional option to remove push notifications, which can be restored in settings/preferences.

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Latest site update Release 55, yesterday.

""Pushy Push Notifications
Improving our popular push notifications feature, we’ve made an update that allows those of you who don’t want to receive notifications, and who don’t want to be asked about it ever again, to permanently deactivate them. Just click the “never” button.""

1 - 17 of 17 Posts