Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had a Qashqia on lease for a year I'm off to pick up our new Yeti SE+ in an hours time. Mrs G is over the moon that we are going to own a Yeti I'm just hoping it's going to be the perfect Freelander replacement that the Qashqia wasn't.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You will love it. I have had discoveries ford explorer Volvo xc70 and xtrail, my Yeti SE+ 170ps is the favourite especially for towing our caravan. Have owned it for 10 months and just comming up to 1st service. Love it so much I have just recently purchased a full set of winter wheels and tyres from Mytyres as the standard road boots are not the best on the slippery stuff and don't want to bend it. Hope you have a good experience too

·
Registered
94 Posts
I`m sorry GowYeti but I can`t understand why you have posted this message in the Gallery section? Were there supposed to be some attached pictures? Or maybe it is just a genuine mistake?
No matter. You will love your Yeti!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops I'm new to this site quite a silly mistake. The Yeti is great and currently in the lakes getting wet and muddy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
GowYeti,Take some photos of the Yeti getting all dirty in the Lakes and then get them posted. A combination of a beautiful car in lovely surroundings will certainly appeal to us all!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
The Hood said:
bwanamdevu said:
GowYeti,Take some photos of the Yeti getting all dirty in the Lakes and then get them posted.
Is it me or does that sound slightly pervey?
Only if it also excites you

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
368 Posts
I agree. Looks great in Corrida red. Standard lakes weather i see.

·
Premium Member
4,801 Posts
Even more impressive when you consider that puddle must be frozen too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts