Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New shoes from Camskill in 225/50R17 for the Spitzbergs.

I'll post some pics when they're fitted, then I'll do a review in 6 months when we're allowed out for a drive ?

Spagley

·
Administrator
13,063 Posts
Your wheels are similar to my winter set apart from mine having seven spokes, they are from an Audi

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
I need to replace two summer tyres due to severe damage I found on one when putting the winter wheels on last year. Was about to do so but I am actually considering taking the car off the road for three months at least. This is the car I use for work and don't need it at the moment. Indeed if this goes on until Oct as many suggest it will, it can stay already on its winter tyres

·
Premium Member
4,784 Posts
I need to replace two summer tyres due to severe damage I found on one when putting the winter wheels on last year.
Is that reason alone a good excuse to swap wheels twice a year?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Collected the wheels from the pet VAG garage, so they are a step closer to the car now.

Spagley.

·
Premium Member
4,784 Posts
The tread pattern, block sizes, angles and sipe density on those look remarkably, even amazingly, similar to the Yokohama Wdrive902 winter tyres I’ve used on my BMWs for the last 8 winters. (This year will be their last as they are down to <3mm now and beginning to show a few fine cracks around the base of the tread blocks.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts