Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi allHaving lurked on this forum for sometime, prior to getting a Yeti, I thought I would 'enlist' now that I've acquired a 12 month old Yeti 2.0TDI CR SE 110plus inSteel Grey.

As the title says, I have a few questions which I will ask later when I have a bit more time.....and read through the instruction book again!

The ownership experience so far is very good, so fingers crossed it stay this way.

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
Why did you wait so long? Many of us, me included, joined before we had a Yeti, for me it helped pass the time waiting fordelivery and helped me to forward plan. Now that's out of the way, welcome to the forum and if you have any questions ask away, there is normally someone who has an answer.

My Mazda was a Premacy what was yours?
Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to the forum onceamazda.I too have a 2.0 TDI SE (not +) in Steel Grey - great colour. Please give it a vote in my poll in Idle Chit Chat.
"Come on you greys" . . .

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.
The Hood - mine was aMazda 3, 2ltr sport. Very nice car to drive, butlots of warranty work carried out in the first 3 years. It became expensive to run with low mpg, £265 Road Tax and insurance kept creeping up. In comparison the Yeti is much cheaper on all these items.

Rolymo - my Steel Grey now added.

·
Registered
268 Posts
ROLYMO,cheat,cheat,cheat.Your touting for business n that smack's of manipulation of our members.I feel a battle coming on.Haha,imagine all us old duffers lining up in a big field to front it out.Work out what we could use as ammo.Nothing to hard as I cant take pain nowday's.Make a great magazine feature as a promo.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to the forum onceamazda. Enjoy your new toy!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Suzuki said:
ROLYMO,cheat,cheat,cheat.Your touting for business n that smack's of manipulation of our members.I feel a battle coming on.Haha,imagine all us old duffers lining up in a big field to front it out.Work out what we could use as ammo.Nothing to hard as I cant take pain nowday's.Make a great magazine feature as a promo.

Hi Suzuki, **** you found me out.
I was just getting a bit desperate due to the current lack of Steel Grey votes. I like to think of it as a bit of "fair canvassing". Cheating would be creating a load of new Phantom members and then using them to all vote for Steel Grey which I would never do.
I might add a Vote so far post over the weekend, may spur a few more votes since votes are disparate to the number of views.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rolymo. You have just anticipated my question as to what the vote count is of yet!
I wonder if there is any way of setting up a "Poll" through this forum software? I don`t have much knowledge of Web Wiz Forums but I know that on many forums the facility exists. Quite a few forums use Simple Machines - http://www.simplemachines.org/You can do polls on a forum set up using that quite easily.

I will have to have a look at Web Wiz a little closer.

Incidentally, is "Forums" acceptable now? I thought the Latin plural was "Fora"?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Suzuki said:
Haha,imagine all us old duffers lining up in a big field to front it out.Work out what we could use as ammo.Nothing to hard as I cant take pain nowday's.Make a great magazine feature as a promo.

Hey Suzuki . . . . , just re-read this and missed it 1st time around.
"Old Duffers" eh? - that's a bit err age-ist.
Speak for yourself.
We could throw Jook's soft Yeti's at each other - that should be OK.
I started to quote my age in Hex(adecimal for non IT guys) a while ago. Makes me 33 . . . . which is a lot better.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Rolymo - "We could throw Jook's soft Yeti's at each other - that should be OK." What? my newly aquired and much cherished YETI?? (remember I don't get out much!)How very dare you!!
I will be complaining to the RSPCY.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hahahahaha!!! Are we a bunch of sadoe's or what.I'm gonna go out tonight just for the sheer **** of it as I feel I might not be getting out enough.Fish n chips n a glass of cold guiness sound's like a plan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts