Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Yeti for 12 months and this morning woke up to find the radio was broadcasting to the campsite!
Haven't used the car since we arrived 2 days ago and haven't experienced this before!
Any advice/ideas gratefully received.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Ha, what station was it?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Administrator
4,884 Posts
Which radio unit is it? A bit more detail may help diagnosis.

On a VW Touran I had I had a similar radio problem that was resolved by leaving a CD in the player but I don't know if you have a unit with a CD. The issue is known on VAG models.

Reactions: Flintstone

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which radio unit is it? A bit more detail may help diagnosis.

On a VW Touran I had I had a similar radio problem that was resolved by leaving a CD in the player but I don't know if you have a unit with a CD. The issue is known on VAG models.
Many thanks for replying.

The dedicated owner's manual is for the Amundsen and Bolero infotainment system but looking at the description of the display in the manual, it appears to be the Bolero variant. No CD player.

The good news is that the issue hasn't recurred. Very strange!

Thanks again.

·
Administrator
4,884 Posts
What year is the car? Presume it's the later model Bolero as the early one did have a CD. Confusingly Skoda have kept the same name for the head units even though they are different specs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What year is the car? Presume it's the later model Bolero as the early one did have a CD. Confusingly Skoda have kept the same name for the head units even though they are different specs.
Hi Snowgood.

It's a 2016 (June) 2.0 litre Yeti.

There's been no recurrence of the issue (so far).

Many thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts