Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me how to get the centre part of the rear seat to its upright position? The front seat centre armrest gets in the way so it is not in the same vertical position as the outer seats. Thanks Mac

·
Premium Member
4,743 Posts
I presume you mean when the rear seats are folded forward to increase the boot space?
Fold the seat up as normal then give it another firm press and it folds tighter.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hope this will help.

Remove the the centre head restraint. Fold the seat back down, and then operate the seat lock 'wheel', at the same time pressing down hard on the seat back, which will then compress onto the seat squab. The seat unit will then rotate to a near upright position, and can be secured to the passenger head restraint rod to keep it in position with the elastic and hook. It will be few degrees off vertical. I have just been and tried folding the centre on my Yeti, and this is as far as it will go without straining the hinge system.

I had a Roomster previously, and there was slightly more room behind the front seats, and no centre console, so the central rear seat folded up perfectly, in comparison to the Yeti - but I'd rather have my Yeti!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts