Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Can you point me to a good cheap OBDII scanner and associated software to use.
Reason for wanting is because of illness my driving habits have to be curtailed somewhat and what I will need it for is to perform passive regens, its a diesel and I dont want to screw the dpf up. So good scanner and software to perform the task outline above.
Thanks for any replies in advance.

Cheers, Darfash

·
Administrator
6,153 Posts
Couple of previous threads may help. These are dongles that plug into OBD2 port and go for one that links to phone/tablet by Bluetooth rather than one that links by creating its own wifi neteork

You're probably after the app VAGDPF which only runs on Android phones (not Apple) and needs an ELM327 compatible I believe.

If you enter VAGDPF into the forum search more will come up.

Reactions: Flintstone

·
Registered
225 Posts
Couple of previous threads may help. These are dongles that plug into OBD2 port and go for one that links to phone/tablet by Bluetooth rather than one that links by creating its own wifi neteork

You're probably after the app VAGDPF which only runs on Android phones (not Apple) and needs an ELM327 compatible I believe.

If you enter VAGDPF into the forum search more will come up.
Vag dpf does not let you force regens.
I use carista.

Reactions: SnowGood

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,553 Posts
Carista have 25% off for Fathers Day on the OBDII scanner with a month full use included, at Amazon until 19/06/2022

Reactions: Robjon and pomemm
1 - 6 of 6 Posts