Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's official I am now ~*ss"* off with Mitchells. I ordered my new Yeti at the beginning of June and I have heard nothing from them up till amonth ago and then it was only because I rang and asked about my car. The salesman rang to tell me the car was in Germany on the docks waiting to be shipped, he then rang me again last week to say it had arrived at the dealership. It is on motability so I'm not able to do the things I used to anymore so I asked him to get a price to fit the mud flaps, rang him earlier this week to find out, ha hadn't asked the workshop. Because my car has taken so long to get here I have decided to wait for the new registration to come out, which is Sunday 1st September but apparently they don't open on a Sunday, so the salesman (Richard Griffiths) said could I collect it on the Monday, obviously I said yea fine, Talking to him yesterday he tells me he is off on Mondays and could I make it Tuesday instead. Well as we have the decorators coming in on Tuesday obviously that was no so he was in a bit of a fix then. My wife rang him today when he said the had seen the workshop and it will cost me £57.55 to fit the mud flaps, (yea like I'm going to give them idiots any of my money don't think so) I read on here one guy got his dealer to fit them for £30 so why the difference the moral = be aware they're all out to get us

·
Registered
32 Posts
My mum and dad went there when they were looking at new cars and consideribg a Yeti. They couldnt get them a test drive for 6 months (this was just after Yeti had first been launched) and were not at all helpful with anything.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I'm going to end up doing is asking someone for help, I reckon I can fit the wind deflectors myself they seem easy enough I just can't bend down to do the flaps or else I wouldn't evn have bothered asking those robbers in the first place

·
Registered
269 Posts
Fitting mud flaps is not difficult as The Hood says. I managed it in about 20mins last night, with the help of my son. 3 T25 torx screws per wheelarch. Access to some of the screws is limited by the wheel but turning the front wheels to full lock left or right allows access. For the rear a ratchet rather than a screwdriver is better.

Keith

·
Registered
149 Posts
YOU TELL'em! FAT TED. After they have got your money they don' t give a ****.
Pug

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey HoodI've already got the flaps(no comments thank you) those thieves want £57:55 just to fit the mothers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts