Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just oredered an Aqua Blue140HP 4x4 Yeti Elegance, I can't wait for February!

·
Registered
26 Posts
May l respectfully suggest that you will be waiting longer than February for your vehicle....

On 2 april 2011 l ordered a 4 x 4 Elegance diesel (170 bhp). Latest position being that the expected build date will not be until week 8 (February 2012), with expected delivery probably being an additional 5-6 weeks.

Good luck in your quest!!

·
Administrator
13,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I am sorry to hear of the delay with your car. When I first ordered I was quoted eight months, but the salesman said he could try and see if he could get the specification of one of the garage's quota changed. After an hour he rang me back saying he could, and the wait would be reduced to six months. I hope he was right, my current car (a ten year old Mazda) has just sailed through its MOT so at least I am not in a hurry.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Will your Skoda purchase be your first? I currently have an Octavia Vrs (my first), and l would be very reluctant to change manufacturer at this stage.

If you enjoy your purchase as much as l have my Octavia then the wait for the vehicle will be worth it, albeit very frustrating!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts