Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can give me any info on roofbars what size I will need don't get my yeti till end of march but on the look out for some now not to expensive needed for attaching roof box thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi Bazzer,

Welcome to this excellent forum of Yeti enthusiasts.

I got the Skoda roof bars fitted to my Yeti as part of the deal. No idea how much they cost but they do look really great and seem very sturdy. They don't overlap the roof and they have nice Yeti logo's on the end of each bar. There are loads of pictures online of you google them.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I cannot fault the genuine Skoda Roof Bars, and concur with the previous posts entirely. Aim for about £140 from dealer with the locating lugs fitted in the rails.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Skoda bars were fitted as part of the purchase deal and I am generally very happy with them, though some noise at highway speed, as to be expected. Very quick to fit and look good, but noticed yesterday, when I had trouble getting an end cap to lock on, that this was caused by the mounting bracket on the carry bars not sitting flush against the inside of the roof rail. As mentioned in posts elsewhere the Skoda bars are rebranded Thule units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts