Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa came early at Suzz's house! My lovely Yeti looks even lovelier now she has been to the beautician and had a tint treatment. And just in time - we have already had days in the high 30s!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just cozy, Suzz, about 3 here! Looking forward to the photo's....

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I cannot post photos on my ipad, it just won't let me. Temperature has dropped 20 degrees since yesterday!

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I say that to staff all the time Rob!

Believe me I took the picture but this forum will not accept it off my iPad.

By the way - temp 38 yesterday, under 20 today and we just got hail (and Yeti was unprotected - the tinting was useless LOL)

·
Registered
260 Posts
suzz said:
Lol I say that to staff all the time Rob!

Believe me I took the picture but this forum will not accept it off my iPad.

By the way - temp 38 yesterday, under 20 today and we just got hail (and Yeti was unprotected - the tinting was useless LOL)
I hope the Yeti survived the hail ok?
We got caught in hail a couple of weeks ago, no damage that we could see though.
Cheers, Rob.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
None that I could see. But I will look over it more carefully on the weekend.

·
Registered
471 Posts
suzz said:
Santa came early at Suzz's house! My lovely Yeti looks even lovelier now she has been to the beautician and had a tint treatment.
I hope that doesn't mean that you have attached "false eye lashes" to the headlamps!

After a difference of opinion - SWMBO's ultimate threat to me is getting head light "eye lashes" and a pink respray done on my SLK!

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nooooooooo but she does have beautiful chrome rings around her round headlights. She looks beautiful. When Christmas is over, I'll be back at SuperSkoda for some more accessories. I think I would love running boards as I am such a short arse ...

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Suzz, you just have to get the ultimate accessory, the Yeti cuddle toy. Just keep it away from any small kiddies because you won't be getting it back......on the other hand, you might need to buy two.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well plbxr I'm not really the cuddle toy type, and The grandson is a bit young yet, so I think I'll stick to buying bling!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts