Yeti Owners Club banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Lurcher, I'm afraid that past experience here and over on the Dark Side has shown that the dealer in question is not to be trusted, and that is confirmed by the cockup they have made of the simple job of updating your SD map card.
I am sure that there are members here willing to recommend better places to go.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Lurcher, I'm afraid that past experience here and over on the Dark Side has shown that the dealer in question is not to be trusted, and that is confirmed by the cockup they have made of the simple job of updating your SD map card.
I am sure that there are members here willing to recommend better places to go.
Oh yes I agree.I have one more service left as part of a service plan we took out sometime ago.
Following that the cars going to my brothers tyre and service centre ,they already do the service work on several Yetis and other makes.
Hoping the update by friend with vast IT knowledge is going to work plus Skoda are due to ring me on Monday also Marshall’s in Milton Keynes same day.They have good name I know.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.