Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So excited! Saw a white Yeti driving in my suburb yesterday. The lady gave me a very confused look when I waved enthusiastically

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
She was probably too busy enjoying the great Yeti driving experience to realise why you were waving. Are you sure the facial expression wasn't one of "I really made a smart buy here".

·
Registered
222 Posts
iwilt said:
I'm looking forward to feeling that same excitment, but I still have the only Yeti in Katherine.
Unfortunately for us northern hemispherers you'll have enough exitement from the latest cricket scores.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Looks like all that "posh nosh" didn't work
. Too much quinoa and sauteed chicken breast
. They should have followed Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarney's lead and just had a cheese sango instead.

(for the benefit of others sango is aussie slang for sandwich)

Edited by: plbxr

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And some hot chips and dead horse lol. And a creaming soda to wash it all down. Go Clarkey

·
Registered
760 Posts
plbxr said:
Looks like all that "posh nosh" didn't work
. Too much quinoa and sauteed chicken breast
. They should have followed Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarney's lead and just had a cheese sango instead.

(for the benefit of others sango is aussie slang for sandwich)
Whereas a Simpson Dessert sanga, is a sandwich with a springling of salt and pepper only.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgive me pommies, but it has been too long. What do you call an English cricketer with a 100 next to his name?
A bowler.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Banjobach said:
Whereas a Simpson Dessert sanga, is a sandwich with a springling of salt and pepper only.
Sand grains and red dust optional?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts