Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I hope you all had a good Christmas.
I'm chewing over changing my car in the next few monthsand the Yeti is on my short list, so it makes sense to join this forum.

I run a Volvo C30 2.0D at the mo' having had it 2 yrs now. Its a good car and tows our 2 berth caravan very well, but I haven't gelled with it as I thought I would. The ball & chain likes being a passenger but not driving it. She had a Fiat Panda a while ago and prefers the higher seating/driving postion, so is in favour of the Yeti too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome Grin factor to the forum, you will find loads of helpful advice on here from some very knowledgable owners, some of which are also caravan owners.I suppose a test drive with SWMBO is the first move, followed by the towing requirements of your van(petrol or diesel & what engine output)then is it manual or Auto.+ is it 2WD or4WD?
Lots to think about but also exciting!
Very best of luck and don't be shy to ask lots of questions.

·
Administrator
14,832 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, as above the first thing to do is have a test drive, but be warned you will probably go the same way as most of us and decide there and thenthat it is the car for you. Whatever you do make sure you get prices elsewhere, there are good deals to be had, if the dealer tells you that he can sell all the Yeti's he can get he is telling the truth, but that does not mean you have to pay top bucks.

I expect you will soon be posting to say you have placed an order, well you were warned!

·
Registered
730 Posts
The Hood said:
Hi and welcome to the forum, as above the first thing to do is have a test drive, but be warned you will probably go the same way as most of us and decide there and thenthat it is the car for you. Whatever you do make sure you get prices elsewhere, there are good deals to be had, if the dealer tells you that he can sell all the Yeti's he can get he is telling the truth, but that does not mean you have to pay top bucks.

I expect you will soon be posting to say you have placed an order, well you were warned!
Wot ee sed. You will soon find great welcome on this site - and that is one good reason to choose a yeti. Enjoy the haggling.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome grin factor to the forums. I'm sure you will enjoy being here. Be careful about the missus driving the Yeti as it usually ends up that she claims immediate ownership of the vehicle
and you may need to make an appointment just to drive it
. It's a common story here

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome & tips etc.
The forum looks very good and members so friendly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts