Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi allMy in laws 9 months old 1.2 dsg is displaying "Service Now!" on the maxidot.
Its only on for maybe 10 seconds when first starting up, I have checked the manual and its that states I should press button "3" on the bottom of the left clock, but when I do this it just comes up with the time adjust.
I think that it should give me a count down in time or miles to the first service.
Could someone enlighten me on this?
Thanks

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hi Kypriaki,

I have that too! But it is due (and booked in for) a service. If you go to Vehicle Status in the maxidot it shows in there when the service is due (or in mycase how overdue). You should have received a message on the maxidot everytime your started the car when there is 500 (might be wrong!) odd miles to go with a countdown to 0.

I am surpirsed that a service is due after just 9 months unless they are doing high mileage.

Regards,

Stephen

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks StephenThe car has very low mileage an embarrassing 900 miles, my in-laws only use it for shopping once a week.
How do I get into the "vehicle status"?
Thanks

·
Registered
786 Posts
On my car, I use the multi function wheen on the right of the steering wheel to get the information. There is an option close the bottom of the list called Vehicle Status (i think?). When you select that it shows how many days/miles left til the service is due and then how many days over you are once the service is due.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts