Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 1.2 yeti requires its second service at the end of this month. I have a service plan with Skoda and the major problem I had obtaining a copy of the fist service invoicewas incredible. The dealer has to sent the invoice to Skoda finance, never mend that I am paying for the service. The service manager at Prestige garage (now defunct) was hopeless in his attempts to provide one. He still a Skoda dealer service manager!!!

I was fortunate to speak to Kate in Skoda finance and she sent me a copy without the cost showing.

Has enyone else encounterd this Skoda management problem and if so how did you overcome this problem.

·
Administrator
14,219 Posts
Did you buy the two service offer with a £50 Skoda voucher? When I collected my car there was no attempt to sell me anything at all and I asked them! It seems I have to wait until my car is 90 days old when it is considered as used before it qualifies for the offer. The dealer also said Skoda were not happyas they thought they were subsidising it, andthe offer was due to change at the start of April probably loosing the voucher. Mine will be 90 days old mid April.

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Why does it matter if you don't have the invoice?
As long as the Service Book is stamped it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Llanigraham said:
Why does it matter if you don't have the invoice?
As long as the Service Book is stamped it shouldn't matter.
Yep quite agree, a service history isn't the invoices as they are personal, it's the stamp in the book and the record kept on the warranty database that matters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts