Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betty the Yeti is in da house (well, the driveway anyway). Apologies to Suzz, but Master 11 insisted Betty was a better name than Hettie. And after finally seeing the Yeti up close she was most definitely female, of the understated, secretly sexy kind, a la Moneypenny. I have been wearing my Skoda grin all day, and have definitely partaken of the Clappy Hands of Delight (that Master 11 also deems "totally embarrassing mum") every time I discover some new trick or feature. I am so looking forward to my drive to work tomorrow, where I get to try her out on the motorway

The dealership were just lovely- when I arrived she was shrouded under a black silk cloth, with a sign personally welcoming me to the Skoda family. Here we don't get a stuffed Yeti (sad face) but I did get a lovely picnic rug for the boot. And my fave features so far:
<ul>[*]so much quieter than Jazzy Jazz[*]Apple Car Play is so easy to use[*]auto lights - what magic is this??[*]no mucking about with keys[*]amazing clear wide view out front window[*]gorgeous sun roof[*]tight turning circle[*]comfy seats[*]excellent sound system[*]digital speedo[/list]My only issue so far is that I am a bit paranoid that I haven't turned the car off properly or locked it - it's a bit space age all this keyless remote bizzo. I'm sure I'll be used to it soon.

It's definitely love at first drive. A very happy new owner here indeed.

·
Registered
786 Posts
FAB! All you need now is a YOC sticker. The shop keeper is off at the moment but come back in a fortnight and place your order!!

Edited by: discosteve

·
Registered
698 Posts
Very nice indeed!

find a nice place to park, put the front seats right forward, then relax in the back with the roof open and some light refreshments and your 'gorgeous sun roof' will become 'truly gorgeous'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts