Yeti Owners Club banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Premium Member
I like the seat colour but that depends on exterior colour.

Doesn't suite green, blue, white, red but black possibly works and a perfect match for magnetic brown. 馃挬 ;) :D

Brown on Brown. :oops:

View attachment 7959
:eek::eek::eek:Never that seat colour with that seat moulding and interior colour! never mind any other colour.

Registered
Yeti 2017 2.0TDi 4x4 L&K DSG
:eek::eek::eek:Never that seat colour with that seat moulding and interior colour! never mind any other colour.
Just the standard L&K facelift interior,
Vehicle Gear shift Car Motor vehicle Steering part
Cloud Sky Car Vehicle Window
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Hood
Head Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Toy

Registered
In contrast our Facelift SE.
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering wheel
Speedometer Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Registered

Registered
Reactions: The Hood

Registered
If the leather seats in the L&K were more comfortable than the fabric offerings in my SE (and I suspect this to be the case), then I wouldn't give a **** what colour they were! :giggle:

Registered
If the leather seats in the L&K were more comfortable than the fabric offerings in my SE (and I suspect this to be the case), then I wouldn't give a **** what colour they were! :giggle:
They definitely are, I always struggled with our SE seats. I suspect the lack of adjustable lumbar support was the main issue though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Also agree with LogicLee on the seats vs. body colour.

For Shilling - you may find some of the points made in this linked thread chimes with your own experience? How not to purchase a Yeti
Yeah, read that a few days ago. I did have a plan when I bought my little banger that I'd own it for at least a year before looking to swap, but I get tempted by my desire to own a Yeti!:cry:

Gonna keep looking and wait a little longer. Defo not gonna rush to buy one, just coz I want one!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts