Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent YouTube review continues to confirm what a good car the Yeti is

Completely agree with the comments that the replacement offerings from Skoda are bland (but that's just my opinion). For me the Yeti is the perfect size.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Yep - everything that guy said from High Peak Autos. :) (y)

Except like a lot of folk who don’t already own a Yeti, he clearly doesn’t realise that the “2-litre diesel” power unit, comes in a variety of different power outputs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2013 98k 2.0tdi Yeti / possibly the best car i've ever bought in terms of exceeding my thoughts & expectations i had prior to purchase with actual reality after first 4000miles , , & ive had a lot of cars , , , , at a rough guess 50-60 over 33 years including 3 Porsche , 8 or 9 Mercedes , countless BMWs & the odd Lexus .
Barring a few minor gripes i can definitely see me buying again & i've said to friends if i had to have just 1 vehicle to do all manor of tasks with a limited budget the Yeti would be it .
They are a like a under the radar quirky Mk5 Golf , , , easily capable of any occasion .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Having both a 16 plate Yeti SE L Drive 150 TDI and a 69 plate Karoq SE L 190 TDI in our drive, I can tell you quite unequivocally that the Karoq is a much nicer and more refined vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts