Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I heard soon after buying my Yeti in July 2011 that Skoda was to bring out its next version with a chrome badge in place of the green. Can anyone shed any light on this? I'd like to buy one. Thank you.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi, the Citigo's have the new Skoda badges on them. You can get them from SuperSkoda. It does state not for Yeti though...

They also have the new style name badge...

Edited by: discosteve

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Steve. I guess I'll just have to wait for a Yeti-friendly version to come out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Derek. It's badges for the fronmt grille and boot I'm after.

All the best.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here here, the one thing I don't like about Skoda is the green badge. Come on Skoda, fingers out get chrome badges for us!
I have trawled the interweb (as Clarkson calls it) for Skoda badges of other colours from the far east etc. absolutely no luck!
If anyone finds any, count me in. The trouble is the Yeti boot lid badge is ginormous.
Just looked at the price for the Citigo badges. They're having a laugh aren't they £20 .... I don't think so!
Does anyone know where I can get a + sign in chrome to match the Yeti type face also an 'S' & an 'E'

Edited by: Skodanut

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Skodanut,

I guess if enough of us who would like silver badges for grille and boot say so on here, Skoda or Super Skoda, may manufacture them? We'll just have to wait and see..

Yeti South West

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Skoda announced some months ago that ALL models will be having a new badge, without the green and like the ones on the Citygo and Rapid, so they will be available. I'm hoping that as my rear one has got the white worm again, that they will replace it with a new type when it goes in next.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey! My boot badge has whiteworm too. It's frustrating as it must have been there from the outset and I've only had it 15 months. So, I could get a replacement badge do you think? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Skodanut said:
????Whiteworm???

whiteworm

had the rear badge replaced

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Like that above^^^^^

Talk to your dealers, and they should replace them under warranty.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have just had my badges changed bcos of white worm and I asked about he new badges and they said that they cant put the new ones on bcos they are smaller

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's not true. I bought a new grille badge and a red and chrome 'yeti foot' boot badge about 12 months ago. Skoda after sales service is pretty poor in my opinion. As people have already said, the green Skoda badge is dated and unattractive.

·
Administrator
4,884 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Administrator
4,884 Posts
Discosteve

You're right I shouldn't have used the word "replaced"
as they would have been on there anyway. Just meant to point out options other than green were available. I'll go back to my corner now.

Edited by: SnowGood

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
My badges were not replaced with the new type, they were on the car when I picked it up 5th of Jan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts