Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,i've had him for six week's now and just on 5000 klms.Apart from two titchy little squeaks that are now cured I think we have a love affair.He's brilliant.Been age's since i've had a motor that doubles as a hobby and that's what has happened.The down side is it's costing me in accessories to tart him up but I reckon that's how it's gotta be.He's been doing in the region of 43-44 mls to a gallon which should improve a bit but still not bad,nearly alway's sat on 130-140 klmh on the motorway and a fair bit of town work so seem's about right.Just wish we saw a few more down here,just one other in the six week's.We're off up to the snow peak's in Granada next week so hope to have a pic or two to post.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Well, happy Yetiing Suzuki. What have you been doing to "tart up" your new toy? I've personalised mine byadding window tinting, mud-flaps and fourwind deflectors.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already had dark tinted windows so saved a bit there.Few stainless bit's n bob's,driving light surround's, chrome control knob ring's inside,mudflap's,wind deflectors,bumper protector and one or two other bit's that I wont remember until they arrive.Got the obligatory yeti sticker in black which i'm not sure is gonna stay there yet and a set of locking wheel nut's for me lovely black alloy's as they'll nick anything here that is not screwed down.May try a tuning chip but still not sure whether it's a route to go down as I dont need any more performance,and with this being my first diesel can only take advice from them that know.That's a hint by the way.Apart from that I aim to just enjoy it and very enjoyable it seem's to be.

·
Registered
828 Posts
There will hopefully, if I can do it, be a picture in the gallery, of our Yeti in the car park of a resort in the Sierra Nevada mountains near Granada. Taken last November 2011. I can't recall the name of the resort though..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts