Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have trouble getting the YETI back from the wife?. I was given a loan car the other day which was the CITIGO, what a great little runaround for the other half. TThe bonus is that she has the car for shopping and short trips and you get the YETI back. If you don,t believe me go for a test drive.
Secondly anyone out there had problems with dash vibrations/rattles? Mine did and evidently there was a manufacturing fault with the dash new one to be fitted soon, worth getting yours checked if you have a similar problem.

·
Registered
222 Posts
We've got a Citigo to complement our Yeti. It's a great little car and I find that the handling and engine response is first class - so much so that we take it for most of our journeys when the dogs are not accompanying us. Also pleasing is the 60 plus mpg that the 'Little Un' achieves. For those who haven't taken a test run it is worth trying.

·
Premium Member
4,717 Posts
We've had one twice as a courtesy car from Sinclairs of Swansea, and we've both said that if we didn't need the towing capacity for the caravan we'd have one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts