Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snow on the next set o mountains,about 20 klms away.That means it's gonna be here soon,bugger.I'll have to put Yodo away in his box for the duration or he'll get cold n dirty.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both Hoody,dont do cold n wet.Snow would be good as long as it's fresh n crispy.It'll be a sad day if he has to venture from the garage in slush.Only good thing is that it normally goes as quick as it arrived once the sun shines.Roll on spring

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
It seems a little odd to have a car named after a snow monster and to put it away when the weather turns bad. From memory Truthseeker did a similar thing, I think he covered his up. Mine will be out "playing" at 0430 (ish),as normal come rain shine or snow. In fact when it snows he will be up earlier than normal.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dry miles only is it?
It's something I do with motorbikes but neve heard such actions being applied to 4x4s.
Bit like owning a spaniel and leaving him at home when going shooting.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep, dogs like splashing around in streams and puddles and Yetis simply love snowy conditions.
When the snow arrives at your location, take the Yeti out in it and give it the works - you may be surprised at how you feel after that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts