Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My yeti is up for sale:

Runs well, full service history. Bought February as a temporary run about and only selling due to arrival of new car.

any questions please get in touch :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,153 Posts
Pity you didn't join the forum earlier, we may have persuaded you to keep the Yeti.

Given you have joined us just to notify us of a potential sale do us a favour and let us know when it's sold so we can mark this post appropriately. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest I thought I had joined you a while ago but clearly I hadn’t made an account ;). I’ll let you know what happens.
Thanks

Naomi

·
Administrator
6,153 Posts
Thanks. Good Luck \what have you chosen instead of the Yeti?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve gone for a Ford kuga. I previously had a campervan but it was nicked last year and the yeti was an attempt at ‘micro camping’ and while it would have worked perfectly I unfortunately just ached everytime I drove it.
I just couldn’t get on with the seat as the base is quite long and would dig in the back of my knees when using the clutch etc. (not an issue around town but a killer on long journeys!) apparently I have short legs 😅🤷🏻‍♀️ I tried various cushions etc but nothing really worked well enough so decided to switch it out and ordered a new car which amazingly they had stock of already on a boat to the UK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.