Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody shall be picking up a new 4x4 silver Aventure next week shall post results of first few days of driving. Have changed supplied tyres Pirelli rosso for new Falken euroall seasons A/S 200. Cheers

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome John, this will be a long old week
but well worth it in the end

Be interesting to hear how you rate the tyres over an extended period, have you had them before?

Cheers, H.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Not used these tyres before but for this size wheel tyre choice is very limited. Thought these would be a little tougher for moderate off road use as well as all year use. Going to sell the Pirelli tyres while they are still unused. Currently drive an old Nissan Terrano with General Grabber tyres this will be sold after getting yeti.

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing how you enjoy your new snow monster.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Northwalian, new here myself, welcome.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi there Northwalian or as we Welsh would say 'Gog'.
Welome to the forum.
I'm sure, just like myself, that you'll pick up a lot of tips and knowledge from our more informed fellow members.Edited by: Shanco

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome Northwalian, I have done 1800 miles so far in a White/Black Adventure. I have enjoyed every inch. Tomorrow I do my first longish jouney 350 odd mile round trip. Enjoy your snow monster.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to Yetiland Northwalian. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many thanks to everybody for their warm welcome, yes indeed I live in the land of the Gogs. It was getting expensive owning two cars, one a 4x4 the other not a 4x4, so decided to look around for a vehicle to do both jobs on and off road. Considered a Dacia Duster first read plenty of good reviews about its off road ability but not so good reviews on its build and trim quality and began to wonder about its longevity as well but the cost was something that was quite tempting. Before making a final decision I popped into the Skoda dealer meaning just to have a look at the yeti and a Silver Yeti Adventure was on diplay, had a test drive of a yeti and that was that came out of the showroom 30 minutes later having said yea we will have it! Managed to get discount on the price, roof bars thrown in on the deal and a tank of diesel. Best I could do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts