Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Constant hand washing has made my hands sore, I've tried different creams with only limited success and this after only a few days. Anyone found something that works?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Things like Norwegian Formula are great but a lot more expensive.
Expensive, yes but I've used this Neutrogena stuff for years and it just works. The one with the red cap is unscented. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Tomorrow there will be thousands of sore hands applauding the NHS at 8 o'clock.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Some years ago farmers wives apparently discovered that the cream farmers used on the udders of cows made excellent hand cream. Word got around and there was a bit of a shortage for a while. I'm not sure whether the ladies tried the cream on any udder parts of their anatomy.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Some years ago farmers wives apparently discovered that the cream farmers used on the udders of cows made excellent hand cream. Word got around and there was a bit of a shortage for a while. I'm not sure whether the ladies tried the cream on any udder parts of their anatomy.
If it’s the one I’m familiar with, it’s called “Uddermint” and is a moderately effective and popular alternative treatment for mastitis compared to antibiotics. Just not so swift. The non-prescription veterinary supplies shops in most farmer’s livestock auction markets would stock it (if you can find one open just now), but pack sizes might be a bit larger than you are used to. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nearly everyone out at 8 o'clock in my street clapping their hands for the NHS. Made me feel proud to be all in this together.

·
Administrator
13,456 Posts
All started by a Dutch person in London.

I just hope the "riff raff" remember this later on when things settle down, and treat the staff with respect when they are queuing in A&E after closing time on a Saturday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts