Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there who is interested in purchasing 4 x unmarked wheels off my Yeti Elegance ? They are at a York postcode and i am asking £400 + delivery at cost.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi... Do you still have them...?

I have a new urban, and I have to say that I prefer the look of the Spitzbergs to the Matterhorns...
So thinking of storing the Matterhorns in the attic till I come to sell her at some point in the future..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Yes still on the car AND still looking to sell @ the original price as per the ad.They are unmarked so let me know if you want them.

Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

Yes i still have them on the car they are unmarked so let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts
Urbanite said:
Hi... Do you still have them...?

I have a new urban, and I have to say that I prefer the look of the Spitzbergs to the Matterhorns...
So thinking of storing the Matterhorns in the attic till I come to sell her at some point in the future..
Hi welcome to the foum
Rather than leaving your Matterhorns in the loft to gather dust, you could put winter tyres on them ready for next year,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi.. and thank you for your replies...

I understand that swapping the wheels for spitzbergs make it look like a normal Yeti, but I guess its just personal preferance... Just like alloys better when they are alloy coloured, rather than basically... black... That's a good idea, putting winter tyres onto the Matterhorns, for next winter..
Just need to justify to Management indoors the cost, after spending a serious amount on the new urban... plus she really likes the Matterhorns... guess I need to take home chocolates and flowers.... then again, maybe she will think i'm up to something...

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you want to sell the matterhorns you'll have no problem selling them, as they are rare.
Just an idea if you don't need two sets.

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts
If you want alloy coloured wheels you could get some good condition used ones as long as you check the centre bore,hole spacing, and offset. Could save you a few bob to buy the flowers and chocolates!

The link below will take you to a website that will list cars with suitable wheels. My winter wheels are Audi and cost me £60 as they were collect only. They have a couple of lightscuff marks which is OK for winter use, but there are others without the scuffs.

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts