Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’ve just gone out and bought a Skoda yeti 2017 1.2 tsI model. I have been a Ford man for many years now but due to all this diesal hype going around I thought I would change direction. My mate has a octavia and loves it to bits,and I must admit I have liked the yeti shape for a long time. So taken the plung.
i will be picking up on Saturday, can’t Waite .

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
6,893 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Stephen (y)

Reactions: Ruari

·
Administrator
5,792 Posts
Welcome to the world of the Yeti. Any questions you have before or after you pick up the car just ask.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi I’ve just gone out and bought a Skoda yeti 2017 1.2 tsI model. I have been a Ford man for many years now but due to all this diesal hype going around I thought I would change direction. My mate has a octavia and loves it to bits,and I must admit I have liked the yeti shape for a long time. So taken the plung.
i will be picking up on Saturday, can’t Waite .
Welcome, I changed from a BMW 3 series, the Yeti knocks it into a cocked had, hope you enjoy yours

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hi Stephen and welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your messages to welcome me to the owners club. As I said in my joining page,I will be picking the new yeti up on Saturday.
Things I have been looking into is a tow bar,so I can tow my camping tent and trailer.
The other thing is a reversing camera as the yeti only has the front and rear sensors, but found they want nearly £600 .
I was wondering what other people has done .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts