Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there new to forum pleased to be here

I have just bought a yeti 4x4 2012 45000 miles at £5395 seemed a good deal a nice change after driving vans for 30 odd years

Wicked car love it it has the bog standard radio sounds good but i need hands free and dab maybe sat nav i have looked at chinese but am not sure about quality

What do you guys recommend all the posts i have seen have been quite old ones.

Thank you all marky mark

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
Hi Marky Mark welcome to the forum. Which trim level is your Yeti, if it is an Elegance it will have hands free, have a look for a box under the carpet under the drivers seat, and you can have any map anywhere in the world with updates, live traffic and speed cameras with a TomTom app for £14.99 a year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi hood I have the model under the elegance dealer had elegance but was same price but had 16000 more miles so I thought just add a few bits
15904813464823268153896256099776.jpg

Thanks hood

Marky mark

·
Administrator
4,665 Posts
Welcome Marky mark :)

That looks like you have an S model rather than the SE which was the one below the Elegance that The Hood mentioned. This is unlikley to have a GPS or DAB aerial so you would need to consider those when looking for options to the Swing unit, just swapping the head unit may not give you all you need. There are a couple of other threads running that may be worth you keeping an eye on for recommendations.

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
To be honest I would have gone for the Elegance as it had, had a bit more exercise, mine has done 103,000. I would suggest that when you get a chance you take it for a nice long drive to blow out any cobwebs and give the DPF a chance to give itself a good clean. From memory B1ackb1rd has recently done a radio change perhaps he will be along soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks hood
I have cleared the cobwebs
Believe me lol goes like a little rocket
Dealer had the elegance but it was a bit untidy the interior on mine is as new

Stay safe everyone

Marky mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheer snowgood
It's the S version you pay your money and take your chance I just sold my van with 245,000 miles and travel 110 miles a day

I have seen a nice kenwood radio a could use a double din adapter

I'm thinking about it

Many thanks

Marky mark

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
I just sold my van with 245,000 miles and travel 110 miles a day
That's just the sort of mileage your Yeti needs, it's a real mile muncher, low mileage is not always good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts