Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, booted, roof-racked, matted and flapped thanks mainly to the members of this fine establishment (and Caffyns).

Spare wheel and mats from Magic, and boot floor with jack etc from Caffyns, roof bars from Ash and front mud flaps from eBay.

Just the rear bumper protector to go 馃憤

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Comfort Tints and shades Trunk Personal luxury car Rectangle Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Registered

Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still need to get me one of these spare wheel kits
拢260 (from Caffyns) or 拢112 for everything except the wheel, so if you can find a used wheel... 馃憤.
Apparently they have been 'updated' and now the larger storage box is moulded for the jack etc and you no longer get the round tool storage one that fits in the spare wheel. (although Caffyns kindly sent me one they had - FOC :cool:)

Registered
拢260 (from Caffyns) or 拢112 for everything except the wheel, so if you can find a used wheel... 馃憤.
Apparently they have been 'updated' and now the larger storage box is moulded for the jack etc and you no longer get the round tool storage one that fits in the spare wheel. (although Caffyns kindly sent me one they had - FOC :cool:)
Ive got it saved in my favourites waiting for some spare cash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts