Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any idea or experience regarding delivery time from SuperSkoda. I ordered some stuff a while back which hasn't arrived yet, admittedly it said "free shipping" so I should be patient.
Thanks, Rob.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Seems to vary for me - sometimes arrives 7-10 days later but I don't start to worry until 3-4 weeks have passed. I had an extended wait recently as an item went missing, then the replacement they sent out went missing too - I finally received the item after the 3rd attempt. They are very good though, and sent out replacement items without any issue.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Splooter.
I think I'll just be patient, after all we are on the other side of the world. It's possible that any delays are at this end.
Rob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, long story short....my stuff (fog light surrounds & silicon key cover; bright green of course!) arrived today, 2 months after ordering.
The quality's good but I have just emailed SuperSkoda to make sure my next order goes airmail, because this lot came by boat apparently.
Not complaining, just FYI.
Safe travels all, Rob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the foglight surrounds, and also we fitted roof racks last week (Skoda ones, from the local dealer). They are a really solid fit!

I will take an an altogether photo when I clean the Yeti, as you can see spots of mud above the windows in the roofrack shot.
It's dirty!
Heading to Sydney next week for a couple of days, hoping to pick up a Thule Roof storage box of some description to use on our big holidays (hopefully) in late September.
All the best, Rob.

·
Administrator
13,057 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Hood said:
The key fob looks similar to mine
Yes it does, and you know I couldn't find a green one on Eeekbay when I was looking. That is why I got one from Superskoda.
The foglight surrounds attach with what looks like VERY tactile clear double-sided tape. They are easy to fit, but just take your time and line them up first a couple of times before taking the backing tape off.

I'm going to order another set of prestige mats next. I'm going to have one set for dirt roads and work (the present set), and a new set to put on when I clean the car and we go out. Why? Because I can.

Cheers all, Rob.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Well, at the risk of being a copycat, I ordered the fog light surrounds this morning. I also got a red key case. They were dispatched this afternoon so it will be interesting to see how long it takes.

I also want to get the tail light chrome strips, but I will see how I go with he fog light surrounds first! Then I want seat covers, and tinting before summer!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
suzz said:
Well, at the risk of being a copycat, I ordered the fog light surrounds this morning. I also got a red key case. They were dispatched this afternoon so it will be interesting to see how long it takes.

I also want to get the tail light chrome strips, but I will see how I go with he fog light surrounds first! Then I want seat covers, and tinting before summer!
Onya!

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Lol I actually quite liked the green fob Rob, but thought it could be embarrassing if we turned up somewhere wearing the same thing!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
suzz said:
Lol I actually quite liked the green fob Rob, but thought it could be embarrassing if we turned up somewhere wearing the same thing!
No worries Suzz!
We had tinting done a few weeks after getting the car. I'm glad we did because it made a difference in a "glasshouse" type car like the Yeti, and increased the efficiency of the air-con.
Rob

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Those roof bars look like they are good and solid. I'd be interested to hear how the roof pod/box goes as we were thinking about one, but unsure if it would be too much of a problem with getting access to it.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
plbxr said:
Those roof bars look like they are good and solid. I'd be interested to hear how the roof pod/box goes as we were thinking about one, but unsure if it would be too much of a problem with getting access to it.
They are a good fit, I am a fitter and turner from years ago and I'd be happy to call them my job!
Re. the pod/box, we haven't done anything yet, but if we do I will keep you up to speed.
Cheers, Rob.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Super impressed with Superskoda! I ordered my fog light surrounds and key fob 6 days ago and they arrived this morning - installed before breakfast!
I'd post a photo if I knew how!
Suzz

1 - 20 of 23 Posts