Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried the packashack on the yeti yet? If so please reply and give your opinion. Iwas just looking at the T4 owners site and it seems that Packashack is still a relatively small company as the owner of the company herself has been on their forum and offered to retailor/improve the fit of the packashack for the T4. I was hoping that if enough of us got in touch with her perhaps we could get one tailor made for the Yeti. wouldn't that be cool

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So just had an interesting chat with Allie the lady that makes the packashack and she sys that she hasn't sold one yet to a Yeti owner but she has seen them about and feels sure that the packashack will fit the Yeti. Since talking to her I have however discovered the Sportz suv tent sold here in the UK by DVK quba.co.uk check it out. bit pricey but a nice bit of kit by the looks of it

·
Administrator
13,465 Posts
With my previous car I wanted a hatchbag, they did not make one for that particular car, but said if I was able to get to them they would measure up and make one (a good way of increasing their range)would the Packashack people do the same?

·
Registered
197 Posts
What is not very clear to me is if any of them other than the U.S. are "drive away" as in freestanding and you can pop out in the Yeti for more milk.

Another option may be http://www.caranex.co.uk/ who have been around in the market for years

1 - 5 of 5 Posts