Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
You'd have a job to see or try one as they have only just started producing them, and none have been released to the dealers yet.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well better than the old model.Do I feel a windup coming on.I fink the old model look's the nut's and with the extended boot attached is loads more practical.I do struggle getting the extra three seat's fitted in though as the sideway's opening door hinder's my 7ft 6ins frame.lol

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
Nah, what you need is a comma and a pause.

Just ordered the new facelift model,I think it looks well,(pause)better than the old model.

Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ooooh!! Sorry Hoody.I stand corrected.I fought it was proper as it was.Still fink it's a windup though cos the old model is,in my umble opinion,the most andsome.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Letti said:
Anyone seen or tried out the new models for 2014 yet?
I was just interested to know if there are many YETIs in Algeria?
+ do you currently drive one?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ithink that there is going to be a write-up in this weeks Auto Express about the F/L Yeti.(if that helps Letti?) & you have access to the mag)As I takeA/Express I will let you know - good/bad or ugly comments!

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I ordered I was looking at getting the older model which I loved. Disappointingly with delay I am now looking at getting the new model. I think they have taken a lot of character out the Yeti making it more like the mundane models other manufacturers are coming up with.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I'm used to the look of the new model now and don't mind it. My wife likes the green colour. It's still a good old Yeti underneath, and a slightly improved one at that. Looking forward to seeing some real life pics getting posted here whenever someone finally gets theirs delivered.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am already frettin about my next Yeti - the 66 Reg one - that I will get in September 2016! I certainly don`t want this new front end! What the **** am I going to do?

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
By 2016 there will probably be a new model, so you may even end up wanting to get a face lift model. Replacements tend to get bigger each time they come out and sometimes need a sibling to maintain the smaller model such as the Fiesta and Ka. Eventually the Yeti may need a smaller brother.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I think there could be a market for an enterprising individual to buy up the last of the pre-facelift models, store them unregistered and sell them on in a few years time...

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
It makes me sad to think that you guys in the UK were scrambling to find a pre-FL Yeti, while over here they dropped the drive-away price by about 20% and still can't sell them. They even still have MY 2012 stock!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
We have ordered a facelift model... we would have preferred the pre-facelift front, but in 3 years time when our PCP comes to an end, the FL model will be worth more.... swings & roundabouts.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Went down to sign the paperwork on our order today at Skoda in Winchester - and lo & behold they have a brand new FL model in stock at the back which they showed us.
In shark blue - looks a little better "in the flesh" than it does online - the lights look particularly well detailed, but still think it's lost a little charm of the old one with that generic VAG front bumper.

Edited by: 137699

1 - 18 of 18 Posts