Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new Yeti owner there are lots of things to discover! Just beneath the glasses box in the central overhead bulge there are three little circular things in a horizontal row facing to the rear. The two outside ones look like they have some sort of lens and the middle one looks darker. What are these for? My guess is something to do with auto dipping mirror but they seem OTT for such a system? Can I call upon the wisdom of the members of this group once again for enlightenment?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
As a new Yeti owner there are lots of things to discover!
Hi Rumik. I expect like us all, when we got our Yetis, questions poured out to be answered, so don't be backward in asking.
It will help if you tell us more of what Yeti you have, e.g. year, model variant, engine size, drivetrain, fuel, gearbox etc and if you put that lot in your signature line, as can seen from mine, you'll find answers flow back more easily and quickly! Thanks :)

Reactions: Rumik

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Hi Rumik and welcome to the forum. In the same location there are two 'cateye' downlighters, which come on with the headlights. Useful as there is no dipped light symbol on the dash display. Other neat features include the extra webbing on the passenger seat belt to stop it rattling if the seat is empty and the space under the driver's seat for a hi-vis vest..

Reactions: Rumik

·
Administrator
15,576 Posts
There is a thread on the forum called I didn't know it did that, click on the link below and you will find other little things that surprise you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The outer two are the ultrasonic sensors for the alarm, the middle one is the microphone for the hands free.
Thanks for that info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts