Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst viewing some photos earlier of the wood effect trim on the yeti, I noticed that the radio was displaying the time in the centre (where mine shows the station identity). Can anyone tell me how to do this, it will please my wife immensely as she has to keep leaning over to see the time on the dot-matrix display. I've tried the Bolero Manual and played with the radio for about 20 mins but no luck. Help please?

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
I asked the same question on another forum. The reply I got was that the Amunsden (Sat Nav) version has the option of showing a clock. I had hoped someone with VCDS may have been able to do it. I have been looking for a small stick on clock that SWMBO likes.
Maybe the pictures you saw were of a car fitted with Sat Nav.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Hood said:
Hi Tech Yeti
I like your new avatar, if I turn my Bolero off the screen goes blank. I believe the Amunsden shows a clock when turned off.
Thanks for clearing that 1 up, I thought he was pulling part of my anatomy.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Hood said:
Hi Tech Yeti
I like your new avatar, if I turn my Bolero off the screen goes blank. I believe the Amunsden shows a clock when turned off.
Yes you are correct, its the Amundsen, not the Bolero, I can't tell me nat's from me sav's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts