Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all,
We had the windows tinted on the Yeti this week. They make a big difference as to how much heat gets in, and they also look nice!

No softroading this weekend, just a trip out to the Old Butter Factory at Bellingen NSW with some of the car club.
The Factory was flooded earlier this year, and they have done a great job to get the business up and running again, well done.

If cars could talk (assuming they don't), I wonder what the conversation would be like?

Cheers and safe travels, Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It worked, I'm back
. Something technical in the forum wouldn't let me in. Changed computer hard drive, operating system and now it seems fine.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks suzz, still got the Yeti, still running strong, waiting for the scandalous software update, fixed a luggage area light problem in my time offline. All good, Rob.

·
Administrator
4,434 Posts
Welcome back.

Wonder what the problem was? Any details may help prevent it for others.

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
There seems to be an increasing number of members with problems posting or getting in, or receiving notifications. If you are having problems can you let us know so we can compile a list of problems and sufferers. If you don't want to go public just drop me a pm. If you cannot log in but can view as a guest and cannot get to the p.m. facility send an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't remember the error message that came up. I posted it just before I was unable to log in at all. Our old hard drive apparently had a corrupted file and was replaced. We're now running Windows 10. We have noticed a lot of improvement in other operations as well. Cheers, Rob. Edited by: hazmat5765

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Found it, this is the message you posted on 22/01/2015
Topic: Internal Server 500 problem

I have been experiencing trouble posting for a few months now, this has been appearing;

Server Error in Forum Application An error has occurred while writing to the database.. Please contact the Forum Administrator. Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_save_new_post_data File Name:- new_post.asp Forum Version:- 11.01

---------I am now using Google Chrome, it appears to be working better now. (fingers crossed).

Edited by: The Hood

·
Administrator
4,434 Posts
Hazmat5765 - Any other changes to your router or ISP(internet service provider)? Lookingto identifycommon factors between problems.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SnowGood said:
Hazmat5765 - Any other changes to your router or ISP(internet service provider)? Looking to identify common factors between problems.
No on both counts Snowgood.
All hardware except hard drive (was Seagate, now Western Digital) is the same. We upgraded to Windows 10 - can't remember what we were (6 or 7). We still use Explorer and our service provider is the same. We did have problems with other applications at the same time, then one day the computer refused to boot up past the "blue screen" mode. When recovering data from the old HD - which took a fair while - the techie said that a corrupt file had caused the trouble. That is the extent of my knowledge I am afraid.
Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

1 - 17 of 17 Posts