Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christened my newly arrived Yeti today. I am in LOVE ❤❤❤ An absolute pleasure to drive.

What I am less in love with is the paintwork. I have picked up two stone chips to the bonnet on our maiden voyage.

I live in Dumfries and Galloway, which has some of the worst roads in the UK so expect these chips will be the first of many.

Can anyone recommend any touch up kits?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have used this supplier on eBay for several different vehicles. Always been a good match and quick delivery:

Reactions: Angela A

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Slaphead! That's great.

I will be doing 50 miles a day on dreadful roads so I should probably see if I can get a loyalty card ?

·
Premium Member
5,426 Posts
I’ve had exactly the same experience as slaphead, with Fiona McGowan.
  • several cars
  • always a perfect match to the paint code or colour name you requested.
  • rapid mailing.
  • paint pots come with built in application brush. So no cross contamination with other colours.
  • each pot contains at least 3x the volume you would typically get from a dealer or Halfrauds. So excellent value.
  • also sells clear laquer top coat pots.
  • plus grey “filler primer”. More viscous than colour layer touch up. So excellent if you have a deep scratch as you can build up layers easily.
I believe Fiona is (or was?) associated with a motor dealer called Lendrum and Weir in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. Excellent to buy paints from either way. Highly recommended. Look no further.

(No I’m not related. Neither is this a fake review like 50% of those on Amazon marketplace - according to Which.)

Reactions: Angela A

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fabulous. Have bought a touch up pot from her but may need to go back for something more substantial. Thank you for the recommendation Flintstone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts