Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2017 Yeti, purchased new. In recent months the touchscreen and the push button controls only work now and again. Cant change radio channels for example even using control on steering wheel. Anybody come accross this and is there solution ?

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,553 Posts
If you look at the results the following shortcut brings up you will find it's becoming more of a problem but there are also some places mentioned that will be a LOT cheaper to repair instead of Skoda's replacing it.

Reactions: Flintstone

·
Administrator
6,153 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The issues mentioned in Urrell's post relate to an increasing number of reports of touch screen problems with Amundsen II head units. Can't recall any of those reporting the issue of problems using the steering wheel controls at the same time though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've had one incident of non-responsive steering wheel controls alongside the touch screen. Holding the power button down for a number of seconds on the unit to force a reset fixed it.

·
Administrator
6,153 Posts
Lets hope that simple reset works for Geoff.

·
Premium Member
2017 Outdoor SEL TDi150 4x4 Manual
8,128 Posts
Works for me in Firefox, IE, Chrome and Edge.
I only get that fail to find if not logged in.
What about: Search results for query: Unresponsive touchscreen
That works! (y)

Original link didn't work for me either - using either Safari or Chrome - definitely logged in. Could the link be to a page that was saved on your machine, in background, without your knowledge? But no longer exists on the central server(s).

There used to be a saying where I come from: "There's nowt so queer as folk". (Where "queer" meant strange then, not its more modern meaning). These days, seems that should be applied to IT systems?

• Haha
Reactions: Ruari and Robjon
1 - 12 of 12 Posts