Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,This is my first post!!
What is the best self help way to touchup a scrapped paint (3cm x 3cm) on my SKODA YETI (Aqua Mist).
Thanks and regards.
Saradindu Bose

·
Registered
471 Posts
discosteve said:
They have Yeti's in India?!
Hi Steve,
Not onlyare Yeti and other Skoda products in India but they manufacture them as well!
"The new Skoda Octavia is being produced at Skoda's factory in Aurangabad, where the Superb, Yeti and Laura are already being manufactured."

+ A big welcome to our new member SBA from India!
Do you see them around often and how did you get to own a YETI yourself?

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Jooks.I have been following the YETI since its "concept design" days in various automobile magazines. The animated advertisement with the little animated person in a snowsuit searching for the YETI (car) with binoculars in the snow was awesome - the mileage was also a determining factor. Waited for some years till it became available. In Kolkata, many YETIS have been sold to persons in nearby towns ( who enjoy driving down the highways). I use it sparingly and in locations where roads are clear because I don't want it to be hurt! In Kolkata the other Skoda cars Fabia, Octavia , Superb are more commonly seen.
The real Yeti is resident in the Himalayas!!
Regards,
Saradindu Bose

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the group. How's the Yeti coping with all that rain you've been getting lately?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,Thanks - Kolkata where I stay had rains but no flooding. I did drive through a 8 inch flooded road - but no problem ! my only regret isin spite of having front and rear mudguards - car body is getting dirty.
Regards
Saradindu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts