Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took delivery of my lovely Skoda Yeti Outdoor 1.2 Elegance a couple of weeks ago and since I'm more photographer than petrol head, finally managed to get out and grab a few snaps. I found it really hard to find any images of the panoramic sunroof in advance of ordering so hopefully these are useful to anyone considering. Personally I think it was 1100 euro well spent - nothing quite like having the heated seats on and the roof wide open (well, I suspect a convertible is very much like this experience, but they haven't done that for a Yeti yet...). Speaking of heated seats, what an interesting sensation that is. It's like being 4 years old again and wetting yourself but without the dampness.I should also say that the gobi sands interior is quite dark but goes really really nicely IMHO with the black exterior and the panoramic sunroof for a little extra light and prevent it being too dark.

Also, worth mentioning that the Dutch Elegance is slightly different to the UK. For example the keyless entry comes as standard, while there is no option for electric seat. Felt keyless was a real gimmick and so hadn't ordered it or been aware it was a standard fit. Now that I have it, I don't think I could live without. Absolutely brilliant when your arms are full of shopping bags.

Hope you enjoy the pics and if you have any questions, don't hesitate. I'm really loving this car.

PS. click the images to jump to my website and browse the pics from there if you wish.

Grill

Rear

Full view

Gobi Sands

Doors open

Left hand drive

Inside view

Boot view normal

Boot view HDR

Centre console

Boot up HDR

Rear view HDR

Side on HDR

side on Close up HDR

Edited by: tricky01

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow Tricky01, they are a fine set of Yeti pics especially the sunroof ones, they show it off so well.Perhaps Skoda could do with your photographic skills?
Now very glad that I am going for a S/roof, as the light is so obvious in the internal pics.
Great location as well, thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Very nice tricky. Bet you are well happy. Still waiting for mine

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lovely pictures almost look like they were taken around here in the Fenlands of Cambridgeshire.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great set of pictures of your new Yeti tricky01. I like the ones you took of the sunroof as I have not seen a yeti with one on as yet. I have to wait another 7-8 weeks for my outdoor L&K 140 DSG to be delivered but those shots of the roof look fab!! I love the HDR pictures as well and am a big fan of doing HDR on my own photos.

Poetry6666

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Fantastic pics tricky01...well done
. The FL model looks really good through your lens.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
760 Posts
What a wonderful set of photographs, which show your great new car from just about every angle. Enjoy!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Banjobach said:
What a wonderful set of photographs, which show your great new car from just about every angle. Enjoy!

+ 1

·
Registered
788 Posts
1st time those of us not in the market for a new version have seen the car so clearly! Lovely shots!!

I remember when my black Yeti looked that good...
Maybe this weekend if it's not raining I'll give the old girl a good lathering

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments everyone - as I said, photography is my primary love but hopefully can get the Yeti out into proper nature for some better shots.

Still very pleased with the Yeti. If anyone has any questions or would like any pics of specific things I'll be happy to oblige.

·
Registered
471 Posts
tricky01 said:
Still very pleased with the Yeti. If anyone has any questions or would like any pics of specific things I'll be happy to oblige.
Hi Tricky, a bit dangerous making such generous offers on here!
However, as you have offered - Wakev & I (+100 others) would like to see a photo of "Daisy Duke" sitting in a F/L Yeti!!
That's not difficult - is it ?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
JOOKS said:
tricky01 said:
Hi Tricky, a bit dangerous making such generous offers on here!
However, as you have offered - Wakev & I (+100 others) would like to see a photo of "Daisy Duke" sitting in a F/L Yeti!!
That's not difficult - is it ?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Anyhow...back in Yeti land. I have just noticed that the rear seat headrests have been completely revised. They are now less obtrusive and it looks like you can fold the middle seat up without the need to first remove the headrest
. Good thinking Skoda.

P.S. Any reply comments that try to combine the subjects of "Daisy Duke" and "headrests" into the one posting will be ignored.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
788 Posts
plbxr said:
P.S. Any reply comments that try to combine the subjects of "Daisy Duke" and "headrests" into the one posting will be ignored.
Dare I say airbags...?

·
Registered
828 Posts
plbxr said:
Anyhow...back in Yeti land. I have just noticed that the rear seat headrests have been completely revised. They are now less obtrusive and it looks like you can fold the middle seat up without the need to first remove the headrest
. Good thinking Skoda.

What do you mean?????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts