Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were off to West Wales the first week in Oct, will take as many photos as l can, hoping for a bit of green laning.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I went to Wales once, I was treated so rudely that I swore I would never return.
I worked for GreenFlag and took a family home to Carnarthen from Cambridge, When we arrived they made themselves a cup of tea and just watched me unload, and when I handed over the keys, simply walked away without a thanks.
I did find the best thing in Wales a while later; The road back to England.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tech-Yeti said:
I went to Wales once, I was treated so rudely that I swore I would never return.
I worked for GreenFlag and took a family home to Carnarthen from Cambridge, When we arrived they made themselves a cup of tea and just watched me unload, and when I handed over the keys, simply walked away without a thanks.
I did find the best thing in Wales a while later; The road back to England.

Talk about stereotyping!

Believe it or not, I've met loads of rude english people in my time, but that hasn't made me immediately want to leave the country...

RedYeti, hope you have a great trip, the Welsh countryside is beautiful :)

Edited by: Dubster

·
Registered
290 Posts
Actually Dubster, I posted it for a laugh. I have nothing against anyone, I spent too long in the forces to be prejudiced.
Sometimes this forum goes on and on about the most petty things, and I thought it about time we had a good old discussion and see who gets hot under the collar, but nobody took the bait.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Tech-Yeti said:
Actually Dubster, I posted it for a laugh. I have nothing against anyone, I spent too long in the forces to be prejudiced.
Sometimes this forum goes on and on about the most petty things, and I thought it about time we had a good old discussion and see who gets hot under the collar, but nobody took the bait.
There is another forum that takes less than that to get everyone going
the debates can run into pages and pages
. mods get in and get it going even more
, I come here for a bit of peace

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes Wakev, I know the one you mean, I'm on there as well.
I'm guessing that boredom is setting in now I'm retired.

·
Administrator
13,677 Posts
Tech-Yeti said:
Yes Wakev, I know the one you mean, I'm on there as well.
I'm guessing that boredom is setting in now I'm retired.
Your'e the first retired person I heard not saying they are so busy they don't know how they found time to work. Roll on retirement (long way to go yet) no more getting up at 0415, bliss.

Red Yeti, a while ago Graham posted some pictures of Wales that looked just like what you need

1 - 7 of 7 Posts