108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trump:. "We are going to send people to the Sun"
NASA:. " We can't do that they'll burn up"
Trump: "OK we'll send them at night"

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
If you are seriously worried about the lunatic in the White House, have a look at this professional Psychiatrist's view of Trump's mental state. To think this man is in charge of the most powerful country on the planet scares the *** out of me. As you watch, consider the the times you have seen Trump on TV and you will realise the 'trick cyclist' is spot on. SCAREEE!

·
Registered
167 Posts
President Trump: "We're going after Virginia, with your crazy governor, we're going after Virginia. They want to take your Second Amendment. You know that, right? You'll have nobody guarding your potatoes."

·
Registered
830 Posts
At about 47 seconds Simon Jack asks Zuckerberg about some crazy person who suggests drinking or injecting bleach to cure Coronavirus.
I wonder if he's referring to anyone specific . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
If you are seriously worried about the lunatic in the White House, have a look at this professional Psychiatrist's view of Trump's mental state. To think this man is in charge of the most powerful country on the planet scares the *** out of me. As you watch, consider the the times you have seen Trump on TV and you will realise the 'trick cyclist' is spot on. SCAREEE!

Reminds me of Dr Strangelove. After General Ripper ordered B52 bombers to launch a nuclear attack on the USSR, he then told Group Captain Mandrake that he believed the Soviets had been using fluoridation of the American water supplies to pollute the precious bodily fluids of Americans. Mandrake realised that Ripper has gone insane. Couldn't possibly happen in real life - er, yes it could with a madman in charge.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Reminds me of Dr Strangelove. After General Ripper ordered B52 bombers to launch a nuclear attack on the USSR. Couldn't possibly happen in real life - er, yes it could with a madman in charge.
The most unbelievable thing about Dr Strangelove - is that those B52 bombers are still flying in 2020! Albeit after several mega-$ upgrades. To completely rip out and change the avionics, modified wings, completely new engines and control systems, etc. Everything else about the film is quite plausible by comparison to that notion. :(

·
Registered
175 Posts
The most unbelievable thing about Dr Strangelove - is that those B52 bombers are still flying in 2020! Albeit after several mega-$ upgrades. To completely rip out and change the avionics, modified wings, completely new engines and control systems, etc. Everything else about the film is quite plausible by comparison to that notion. :(

I can see a link here between this and Onlyme’s conspiracy post.

Have you ever noticed that most of the UFO sightings in the US and a vast majority in the UK, have all been around US military bases?

·
Administrator
4,561 Posts
If Trump were to win re-election, and it could happen,as it's only a two-horse race, then imagine how much worse it could be. On second thoughts perhaps you shouldn't in order to protect your mental health.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
POTUS = FLATUS OK!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts