Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2016 Yeti 1.2 TSI SE Outdoor (Moon White Met) Heated front/rear screen, heated seats and sat nav
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii everyone. I have already seen the epic post about cupholder and how nothing fits, just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for ones to fit in the cupholders?

I would use the door one but that's where my changepot/antibacterial
gel lives 馃槀 .

On another note I have bought an addition to the car. They do tiny ones too!

Happy Yetiying!

Attachments

Registered
I assume this one will fit 馃槈

Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
We have a couple of these that we put in the centre cupholders on longer journeys, they lock and the flip lid leaves a lip to drink very easily from and they'll keep drinks hot for 6 or 7 hours. Only about 拢11 on Amazon.

Product Cylinder Violet Material property Magenta

Registered
2016 Yeti 1.2 TSI SE Outdoor (Moon White Met) Heated front/rear screen, heated seats and sat nav
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Urrell thank you, do they not tip over?? Idleness I like that one but can I get it by Friday heehe

Registered
My wife actually uses one of these
Good tight fit in the centre console.
Stays very hot but not cheap鈽

Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SE L 2.0TDi 150 4x4 Manual
Had no problems fitting tapered cups and lidded mugs into the cup holders in our Yeti. Either the temporary, lidded cups sold with a drink from coffee shops, McD鈥檚, etc. (Which I habitually re-use 4-5 times at home, with a rinse and clean between uses). Nor the tapered ceramic cups that are designed to mimic the shape of a coffee shop cup.

My local supermarket (Booths) even sells long lasting bamboo based, lidded mugs / cups. That are identical dimensionally to regular coffee shop take-away paper cups. Those are excellent. I have three. Multi re-usable, haven鈥檛 found their re-use limit yet. Very similar in shape and dimensions to those pictured in the link posted by Idleness in #5.

Like the insulated alternatives in Urrell鈥檚 photo, they don鈥檛 tip easily, because they fit snuggly into the cup holder recess. Same in my daughter鈥檚 Fiat and SWMB鈥檚 Ford KA. Although releasing the parking brake lever fully with a cup in place on the latter cars, requires slightly more care, as the cup grazes your knuckles. Not a problem in the Yetis. As proven again last weekend.

Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
Reactions: Robjon

Registered
1.2tsi 2014 dsg grey
i have struggled with this too , not sure if my solution is the best .....
Bottle Liquid Tire Automotive tire Drink

mm

Premium Member
Yeti Outdoor 2017 SE L 2.0TDi 150 4x4 Manual
Only if the 1664 is in the forward slot - where you might graze your knuckles on the edge of the crown top? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MouldyPaul

Registered
Hii everyone. I have already seen the epic post about cupholder and how nothing fits, just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for ones to fit in the cupholders?

I would use the door one but that's where my changepot/antibacterial
gel lives 馃槀 .

On another note I have bought an addition to the car. They do tiny ones too!

Happy Yetiying!
Hi Yetifan,
How about trying a Yeti Tumbler. They are not cheap, but double skinned and darn good quality.

Camera accessory Paint Cylinder Tin Liquid

Attachments

Administrator
That was suggested a few weeks ago. Has that post been deleted? Or was it in another thread?
I think there was a post to Yeti outdoor products in general rather than the specific tumbler, together with the comments regarding prices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts