Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've waited 16 weeks to say hello to all you fellow Yeti owners. Well at long long last I should be getting my Candy White Yeti (140) 4x4 L&K on Tuesday next!! I'm hoping I've made the right decision, guess time will tell, but seeing all the messages onthis forum it looks like I'm onto a winner.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
WHY did you wait we don't bite
. Welcome and you will love your new L&K
, not long now till you will have a permanent
on your face, like the rest of us.
Edited by: wakev

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sounds like a nice car. Just waiting for mine to arrive, but alas still no date. Hope you will find time to post some pictures of a white L&K. Be nice to see one before mine arrives.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi AK-G - we'll keep a look out for you as were just out side Worcester, not far from Kempsey...
I'm sure you will enjoy the wee beasty

·
Registered
760 Posts
G'day AK-G, Welcome to this great forum. I do hope you new Yeti fulfills all of your expectations and more. Our Yeti is over 12 months old now and we have recently returned from an 8000km driving holiday - Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria with the Yeti performing very well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Everyone and apologies for not responding individually, I will do so when I can drag myself away from the car. We've just returned home from visiting family down south. Yes, our new Yeti exceeds all of our expectations and much much more. The driving experience was nothing but pleasurable and for the first time in many years I didn't get out of the car with a crippling backache. We even had a good laugh operating the columbus sat-nav, the instructions and some of the directions given and the verbalising.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried not to think about the new car in the run up to delivery. You're right.... we do love our L&K, great spec, great ride and looker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts