Yeti Owners Club banner

twin exhaust stainless trims

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  33q 
#1 ·
I have a brand new set of Stainless steel exhaust trims for sale original Skoda parts for sale £25 anybody interested.

#4 ·
Simon,
Thanks for the response.
Please put my name on them for now- I'll check with Skoda on Monday that there is only one trim kit for all twin tail pipe models.
Will post again Monday evening with the verdict!
BTW, what Yeti model did you get the trims for? A petrol or diesel?
Cheers for now.
Later,
Mike

#5 ·
Simon,
Just took a look at the Skoda uk accessory website. I think your trims are these:
<http://www.accessories.skoda.co.uk/productdetail.aspx?p_no=5L0071910>
If so, there only £26-00 to buy new anyway. Plus it lists them as chrome, not SS. I found another pic and the trims only look about 75mm long and just 'push'' on rather than fasten on. Or are yours something different?
Please let me know.
Cheers,
Mike

#7 ·
I got these when i first got my urban, i think the dealer wanted twice the amount, got them from an ebay site but there the same Skoda approved part there good heavy items, I was unsure about taking a grinder to the end of my new pipes and thought the spring clips wouldnt do a great job so i pushed them on as far as they would go and just drilled an M6 hole about 1cm from the end of each at the bottom and through the pipe then put on a stainless nut and bolt. jobs a good un

#9 ·
Hi, the exhaust covers are brand new never fitted to my yeti because I bought the wrong ones, so I bought the correct one which fits exactly the same way, just pushes on and fits perfectly and look's so much better than the original exhaust pipe. Not quite sure when I read of all the different things that we do to our Yeti's why hack sawing half an inch of a exhaust pipe is a really big problem. Brilliant forum with excellent insight and information, thanks all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.