Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem a lot of us Yeti owners are also die hard bikers judging by some of the chat going on on the forum.Me myself black yeti 2lt urban with a few useful mods, monster of a motor, my bike a BMW r1200c Montauk those who know the modle would also say a monster of a bike !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Brain B.
looks like a few of us like black for a yeti had mine 18 months cannot fault it, would like to see a yeti with a 200 brake horse engine or more , but i think its a dream at the moment. Always liked the motorcycle the new jap machines are so powerful the R1 and the HIABUSA but to name two. with speeds up to 180mph plus you must have balls of steel to drive this fast, but their seems a few on you tube who do it,is your bike shaft or chain drive .

·
Registered
905 Posts
The salesman where I got my Yeti told me they were planing a V6 3ltr this summer but upto now we have'nt seen one or even a summer.
I got a Kwak ZX6r. 105BHP. nought to court in 3 seconds.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Urban Biker, my Corroda Red Yeti is now 160bhp, have fitted K&N air filter and have contacted AmD in Essex about fitting a decat exhaust finishing in 4 twin pipes ( oo oo ) at the rear, like the V6 Superb. Also have a Black Fabia Vrs, Honda ST1100 and a Yamaha TW125

Rich

·
Registered
290 Posts
I also have a BMW F800 ST Touring with a twin Rotax engine and its belt drive with loads of mods.

·
Registered
54 Posts
HI RICK.
Like you i would like to think a larger power plant could be fitted to the yeti. VW already have them but its a dream i think.
How does fitting all these mods affect the warranty on the car,
Your 0--60 on your bike is fast my old BSA twin would do it in two weeks with a tail wind

1 - 6 of 6 Posts