Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Are there any "Urban" owners who have managed to obtain a decent discount of their new car? (not pre-reg or broker sales). Seems quite a few Yeti owners are getting sizeable main dealer discounts of up to 12% (ie: £2131 off RRP or £1776 off Basic on a typical SE 110 2WD. I consider myself a hardened negotiator but could only get £400 discount on my Diesel Urban with no p/ex. I was going to order a white Urban petrol, expecting a 4 month wait, but dealer had a white diesel on route to UK, with just over a week wait, so went with that as I am a bit inpatient. I initially asked for 10% off basic (as dealers usually quote discounts based on basic not retail price). I was not part exchanging which means a much better platform for negotiating. Salesman referred to Sales Manager (usual ploy) - came back "no way", not on an Urban - limited number/£2450 free extras/had one available/could sell them all day long. Perhaps I should have walked away and see what they would have done. Anyway, would like to hear from fellow Urban (not SE) owners to compare discounts.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a brilliant deal from a main Skoda dealer - why oh why did I not wait and research a bit more. Bedford is local to me as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got the petrol urban for £16069, I part-ex'd my 2007 Fabia 2 for £3000 (might have been able to get more but it seemed like a decent deal to me and it was around £700 better overall than my local dealer was offering). Not too bad a deal I thought. This was a new car, not pre-reg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts