Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a interior bicycle holder that holds 2 bikes and fits into the interior floor fixings on the yeti.
used twice.
2 bikes fit in easily.
swapped yeti for Karoq so need to sell as it will not fit.

Snip at £30 o.n.o
Buyer to collect from DE6 near Uttoxeter/Ashbourne

·
Registered
2011 1.2TSi Elegance 6sp
2 Posts
Hi Peter. My Yeti has the raised boot floor; does the interior bike rack work OK with this configuration?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CE1CD73F-33F4-4CD0-8215-AF288B1D7E75.jpeg

Hi Peter. My Yeti has the raised boot floor; does the interior bike rack work OK with this configuration?
From memory my yeti had a raised floor, it was the last model before it was discontinued.You can check if the fixing bars fit because they click into the fixing loops set at floor level to each side of car.one set near rear door and one set behind rear seat.the loops on my yeti were green colour.attached manual phot if it helps.
148A6109-B48D-41A8-BD17-A85E727F7BCA.jpeg

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have a raised floor with spare wheel and fitted boxes.
With these in place, I cannot see how the rear bar would fit as the rear bar fixing loops are down at original floor level, about 6" below box top level.

·
Registered
784 Posts
In the Recommended Reading posts, it suggests that you would have to take out the spare wheel etc first.
(sorry, don't have time to read in detail but try Bicycle rack and internal bike rack below)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you are right, the raised floor does have to come out, to be frank I cannot remember if the spare wheel has to be removed because there was a flat "floor" for the bikes to rest on etc.I exchanged the yeti 3 years ago for the karoq.
Quite honestly its a nice car but I should have kept the yeti it was more practical,but at least the rear seats come out on the karoq.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts