Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 3rd yeti on 13th October, taking advantage of the pre FL price, thinking it would take 5-6 months to get here (both my yeti's have taken 6 months), that would be march 14 delivery.

Called in at the dealers on Sunday to see if we had a build week, they checked and no build week showing, never mind let me know when you know.

Having a chat with my dealer, he looked at his screen again and nearly fell off his chair
, problem I said, well not really he said it just that it's been built and is sat at port of exit ready for shipping
, 6 weeks from order to sitting on the dock.

Checked with them today and it got a lift off the Weser Highway to Grimsby yesterday and arrived at 0400 today now waiting for transport to the dealer.

Should have it in 2 weeks when I have sorted my reg transfer, and robed a bank, wallet going to be empty sooner than I thought

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
How exciting Kev! Can't wait to see a pic.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will get one when it arrives at the dealers, they have a few things to do to it for me, before I take delivery

·
Administrator
5,138 Posts
Well done Wakev, glad to see that Skoda recognise a repeat customer and pull the stops out to get your car to you PDQ.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SnowGood said:
Well done Wakev, glad to see that Skoda recognise a repeat customer and pull the stops out to get your car to you PDQ.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered Patrick on 28th of October and have had him 3 days now
, really had a quick turnaround. Glad really was driving the wife nuts a day after order...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats Kevin, looking forward to seeing the new beasty on here soon....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Patrick Patrol - that's amazing. Ordered same day as me (28th Oct) and I still don't have a build week. What model/colour/options did you go or?

Mine is an elegance 1.2TSI DSG in Jungle Green with several options.

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's great news on your F/L Yeti order Wakev.Can't wait to see a piccy.
Bet this gets Jooks jumping up and down a bit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
TRUTHSEEKER said:
Patrick Patrol - that's amazing. Ordered same day as me (28th Oct) and I still don't have a build week. What model/colour/options did you go for?

Mine is an elegance 1.2TSI DSG in Jungle Green with several options.

Or, was it a dealer "stock" pre-order that was in transit?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I think it's a pre-facelift model as there is a photo of it on the site, but I'm sure Patrick will confirm...

·
Registered
102 Posts
discosteve said:
I think it's a pre-facelift model as there is a photo of it on the site, but I'm sure Patrick will confirm...
He must have quoted the incorrect date of order then, as all pre-FL orders ceased sometime in September, and were switched to FLs. All orders in October were for the FL.

No doubt he will enlighten us though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes - it's a pre-FL as build wk 44 (last build wk of old model). It must have been a dealer pre-order stock car then as, all new (factory) orders in October were for the FL.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rolymo said:
That's great news on your F/L Yeti order Wakev.Can't wait to see a piccy.
Bet this gets Jooks jumping up and down a bit.

Will get a photo when it's at the dealers as it will be 2-3 weeks before I get it, reg transfer and 3 changes the dealer is doing for me before hand over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts